Open Position: Digital Marketer
Job Announcement: Digital Marketer/Social Media Coordinator (1 position)
Time Commitment: Full-Time
Start Date: 05.07.2021
Labbox is a company that offers products and services to inspire kids of ages 8+ for engineering. Labbox designs and produces hardware products that enable kids to build hands-on projects that work by providing them the opportunity to understand the science that makes them work.
Labbox sells its products through e-commerce and also provides subscription services for parents and family members that want to encourage their kids in more creative work.
About the role
As a digital marketer, you'll be at the forefront of leading and managing marketing initiatives and campaigns to help Labbox reach its monthly, quarterly, and annual targets. Your job will be to conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns and optimize the funnels both on content and performance. You will be responsible to measure and report campaign performance, as well as monitor daily the performance of marketing efforts. You will need to run experiments, analyze data and be able to draw data-driven conclusions. Your job will entail maintaining marketing processes and overall help with building the department.
You will be responsible for designing growth loops, using all channels including Facebook/Instagram, email, printed or any other channel deemed appropriate.
You will be working closely with the founders in a growing and dynamic environment.
- Conceptualize, design, execute and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing initiatives
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Create content
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with our team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- At least 1 year of experience working in digital marketing roles
- Completed relevant training in Social Media/Digital Marketing
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong communication Skills
- Strong work ethics
- Preferred field of study: Marketing related fields
- Continuous professional development
- A friendly and success-oriented work environment
- Creative workplace with a supportive culture
Apply by filling in the information required in this link
Deadline for application: 30.06.2021